Sunday, February 11, 2007

What to do?!?

So on Friday, I get a call from the hospital. Silly me, I thought it was test results from that morning. It wasn't. It was the Nurse Supervisor. She offered me 2 jobs. I told her I would think about it over the weekend, and let her know Monday when I went to work. I'm still no closer to deciding. So I need help. Should I take the Health Unit Coordinator job in the ER - 7pm to 7am 3 nights a week. It is checking people into the ER, contacting Docs, Arranging life flights, billing, and filing, and switchboard. The other Job is CNA in Med/Surg PRN - that could end up many hours because they are so short on nurses. I could decide on either and go for an interview or I could take neither. Any ideas?
Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace Graphics

No comments: