Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It Happened

So it finally happened. I put all my trust in this little handy device called a GPS, and well I got lost. It is a sad day. Coming home from Bear Lake through Logan, I was fine till downtown Logan. I guess I don't go there often enough. I was following the little commands, and it took me on the very very wrong route. Needless to say, it was a good thing I did get gas, even though I thought I could get home on half a tank....lol Then to make things worse, after getting on the interstate there was construction after Tremonton. I know, its hard to believe, construction in Utah. My idea of making the trip shorter by not going up through Pocatello was cut short by a lovely man transporting sheep at 25 miles an hour for over 10 miles. Other than that the ride was pretty uneventful. Brad did get sick going through the canyon and Stetzon got sick and threw up on our very slow ride on the interstate. I still have yet to figure out why he got sick here.

No comments: